This never fails to make me laugh.
Jung Sooyeon by Elle - A difference in kind.
★WHORCHACHA'S 600 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY EXTRAVAGANZA★
ONE WINNER will receive:
- One Modern Vampires of the City CD
- One (500) Days of Summer DVD
- One pair of black knee socks with white stripes
- One cat face compact mirror (mirror on both sides)
- One hairbrush that says RAD
- One My Little Pony colouring book
- 16 glitter candy tattoos
- 50 3D adhesive stickers (assorted colours and shapes)
- One Hello Kitty PEZ Dispenser (with two rows of candy)
- Assorted customized hand-made bracelets made by me!!! (reading ‘bambina’, ‘so rad’, ‘contra’, ‘mundum’, ‘internet queen’ and I will make on of your URL and others upon request!)
Everything is brand new and never been used!!! In it’s original packaging!
- Must be following
- Reblog as many times as you want
- Likes count too!
- You will have 48 hours to respond
- Must have an open ask box and send a shipping address
- I ship worldwide !
- Giveaway ends November 21st
- Winner will be randomly selected through a generator
❤ Good luck everyone ❤
As a K-Pop fan, I find it unforgivable for AllKPop, a site that contributed greatly to the Hallyu Wave by giving international fans up-to-date news on our favorite K-Pop artists, would stoop incredibly low to use their popularity to defame such a talented artist.
Many Korean news sites and K-netizens have expressed their disgust for this kind of news to pop up, including Dispatch who has released a conversation to show that they declined such a tip (1). Idols like Jay Park and G-Dragon have unfollowed AKP’s Twitter respectively and other Hallyu websites are boycotting the site for this “news article”. (2)
With all of this in mind, we, the K-Pop fandom, can contribute to this boycott. Without the millions of us reading their articles every day, they would not be relevant. We are the ones who made AllKPop the source for Hallyu news and we can be the ones who can shut them down.
Reblog, repost and spread this all around Tumblr, Twitter and even AKP forums and let them know not to fuck around with the K-Pop fandom. Support Ailee during this ordeal as well, for no one should go through this kind of scandal.
THIS IS IMPORTANT
"Hush" - Miss A
Tablo struggling to put Haru’s sock on because of his shoulder fracture.